Get Help

Community Board Six can connect you to government agencies and elected officials who can help resolve problems in your community.

We ask that your first step when dealing with an issue is to call 311 or visit the 311 website. They will give you a 311 complaint number that can be used to track your issue.

If you still have problems or do not wish to use the Help Form below, you may contact the CB6 office.