- candidate for the street co-naming,
- the proposed name of the street,
- the exact location,
- and the city council district the street location is in.
The letter should highlight the candidate’s connection to the proposed location of the street co-naming and also address one of the following points:
- whether the candidate for co-naming made a permanent, continuing and significant positive contribution to the greater good of the community, or
- whether the candidate for co-naming has been a continuing contributor to the cultural, economic, educational, intellectual, political or scientific vitality of the community, or
- whether the candidate for co-naming has made an extraordinary contribution in the service of humanity