Below is the calendar of upcoming CB6 meetings, all of which are open to the public. The calendar and agendas are subject to change. Please check the website frequently for updates. You can add one of the meetings to your calendar by selecting “add to my calendar” below or add all the meetings for this month at once.
Land Use & Waterfront Committee MeetingWhen: Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:30 pm
1. New York Sports Club requests renewal of a 10-year Special Permit for the operation of a Physical Cultural Establishment located on the sub-cellar and cellar levels at 885 Second Avenue; an extension of operating hours; and a waiver to allow a late renewal filing. BSA Calendar Number: 218-06-BZII
2. Discussion on committee-related budget priorities for the district
3. Chair’s Report
4. Old/New Business
Health & Education CommitteeWhen: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 6:30 pm
1. Presentation: Administration for Children's Services
2. Update from Bellevue Hospital Child Psychiatry
3. Discussion District Needs and Budget Requests
4. Updates: Senior Survey
5. Chair’s Report
6. Old/new business
Budget & Governmental Affairs Committee MeetingWhen: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:30 pm
Part I: Public Hearing
1. Community District 6 (CD6) Needs Statement and Budget Requests for Fiscal Year
Part II: Committee Meeting
1. Discussion on CD 6 Needs Statement and Capital Requests for Fiscal Year 2019
2. Chair’s Report
3. Old/New Business
Business Affairs & Street Activities Committee MeetingWhen: Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1a. Corp Change OP Lic. for Les Brasseurs, Inc. dba La Mangeoire, 1006-08 2nd Ave btw 53rd & 54th Sts. Reso
2b. New WBC Lic. for Yummy Kitchen Inc. dba TBD, 162 E 25th St btw 20th & 21st Sts. Reso.
3c. New OP Lic. for Flame Amber Inc. dba TBD, 381 3rd Avenue. btw 27th & 28th Sts. Reso.
4d. New OP Lic. for Georgian Fast Food Network Inc., 134 E. 17th Street, Store A. btw 3rd Ave & Irving Pl. Reso.
5e. New OP Lic. for GQ Times Inc. dba TBD, 248 E 52nd Street btw 2nd & 3rd Ave. Reso.
6f. New OP Lic. for Tertinery 90 Park LLC. dba Tertinery, 90 Park Ave btw 39th & 40th Sts. Reso.
7g. New OP Lic. for Go York Inc. dba TBD, 982 2nd Avenue. btw 51st & 52nd Sts. Reso.
8h.New WBC Lic. for Kung Fu Noodle Inc. dba Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns Ramen, 146 E. 55th Street btw 3rd & Lexington Ave. Reso.
9i. Renewal OP Lic. for 344 Restaurant Group dba Promenade Bar Grill Sushi, 344 3rd Ave btw 25th & 26th Sts. Reso.
10j. Renewal OP Lic. for 986 Second Ave Restaurant LLC dba Atwood Kitchen & Bar Room, 986 2nd Avenue btw 52nd & 53rd Sts. Reso
11k. New WBC Lic. for Shinshi Japanese Group LLC dba Shinshi Ramen, 235 E. 53rd Street, Cellar btw 2nd & 3rd Ave. Reso.
Transportation Committee MeetingWhen: Monday, October 2, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1. Request for 3 new inter-city bus stops at 631 3rd Ave, 829 3rd Ave, and 340 Lexington Ave by M & V Corporate Transportation, Inc. dba Hampton Luxury Liner
Parks, Landmarks, and Cultural Affairs Committee MeetingWhen: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1. Certificate of Appropriateness for proposed exterior storefront alterations to 275 Madison Avenue along East 40th Street. Reso.
Housing, Homeless & Human Rights Committee MeetingWhen: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 6:30 pm
Health & Education Committee MeetingWhen: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 6:30 pm
Business Affairs & Street Activities Committee MeetingWhen: Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm