Below is the calendar of upcoming CB6 meetings, all of which are open to the public. The calendar and agendas are subject to change. Please check the website frequently for updates. You can add one of the meetings to your calendar by selecting “add to my calendar” below or add all the meetings for this month at once.
Business Affairs & Street Activities Committee MeetingWhen: Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1a. New WBC Lic. for Yummy Kitchen Inc. dba TBD, 162 E 25th St. btw Lexington & 3rd Ave. Reso.
2b. Renewal OP Lic. for Ethos Gallery 51LLC. dba Ethos, 903-905 1st Ave btw 50th & 51st Sts. Reso.
3c. New WBC Lic. for Roman Style Pizza LLC, 245 E 14th Street btw 3rd & 2nd Ave. Reso.
4d.Renewal OP Lic. for 513 Third Restaurant LLC dba Joshua Tree, 513 3rd Ave btw 34th & 35th Sts. Reso.
5e. New WBC Lic. for Abaita 49 East LLC dba TBD, 145 E 49th St. btw 3rd & Lexington Ave. Reso.
6f. New DCA App for unenclosed SWC, 16 tables, 32 chairs, for Midtown East NY LLC dba Bareburger, 251 E 52nd Street @ 2nd Ave.
7g. New OP Lic. for Rojava LLC. dba Sahara's Turkish Cuisine, 513 2nd Ave btw 28th & 29th Sts.
Parks, Landmarks, and Cultural Affairs Committee MeetingWhen: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1. Certificate of Appropriateness for renovations on a landmarked townhouse at 4 Gramercy Park West Reso.
2. Parks Department Update
3. Discussion on committee-related budget priorities for the district
4. Chair’s Report
5. Old/New Business
Transportation Committee MeetingWhen: Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:00 pm
1. Request for 3 new inter-city bus stops at 631 3rd Ave, 829 3rd Ave, and 342
Lexington Ave by M & V Corporate Transportation, Inc.
2. Readjusting traffic signal timing on 1st and 2nd Avenues to improve traffic flow for
3. Request for traffic calming measures on Gramercy Park North and Gramercy Park South
4. Discussion on transportation-related budget priorities for the district
5. Chair’s Report
6. Old/New Business
Health & Education CommitteeWhen: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 6:30 pmWhere: 433 1st Ave Room 220
1. Presentation: Administration for Children's Services
2. Update from Bellevue Hospital Child Psychiatry?
3. Discussion District Needs and Budget Requests (I can't remember how this was written at exec but copy the way Parks is doing it please)
4. Updates: Senior Survey
5. Chair’s Report
6. Old/new business